It’s a Lifestyle. It’s a Choice.
Do you have what it takes to be GEM?
What is a GEM?
A GEM is considered to be Outstandingly Good
- We Always help a person in need. If the opportunity presents itself, we make the most of it and help out.
- We make the world a better place as we move through it. We smile and put a positive spin on every situation.
- We practice unselfishness. We give back to our community.
- We are compassionate
- We lead by example
- We practice Gratitude
- We manifest our own successes
- We follow through
- We Smile
- We are on time
- We are Positive
- We are sincere and genuine
- We help each other improve and feel good about our accomplishments
- We serve and respect each other
- We positively represent our dojo at all times
- We remain humble
- We model appropriate behavior
- We maintain a positive attitude in our community
- We master ourselves
What we Won’t do.
- We won’t talk you into a contract.
- We won’t “sell” you anything.
- We won’t guilt you into continuing something you do not feel is right for you.
- We won’t call or pester you.
- We won’t ever give up on you.
“For our highest good and all those around us.”